- Mego released Wonder Woman in 1980 as part of the scarce second series of Pocket Super Heroes figures on a white card - she was not available on a red card.
- Includes lasso accessory (also included with the Comic Action Heroes Wonder Woman)
- Solid construction (no rubber band)
- 5 points of articulation: neck, shoulders, and hips
- Unlike the Comic Action Heroes version, the Pocket Heroes Wonder Woman does not have a removable top
- Mego previously released Wonder Woman with bent arms and legs in 1975 as part of the Comic Action Heroes line
[3 3/4-inch Archives] [Comic Action Heroes] [Greatest American Hero] [Pocket Super Heroes]