- Mego released Batman in 1979 as part of the more common first series of Pocket Super Heroes on a red card. He was re-released in 1980 in the second series on a white card, which is more scarce than the red.
- Batman was also released in the U.K., Canada, and Italy on a denim-style card
- Solid construction
- 6 points of articulation: neck, shoulders, waist, and hips
- Batman's head and cape are all made of the same rubber-like material. The paint doesn't stick well to this material, so Batman's face is often rubbed off
- Mego previously released Batman with bent legs in 1975 as part of the Comic Action Heroes line
- The Pocket Super Heroes Batman does not include the batrope included with Comic Action Heroes version
[3 3/4-inch Archives] [Comic Action Heroes] [Greatest American Hero] [Pocket Super Heroes]