- Mego released Robin in 1979 as part of the first series of Pocket Super Heroes figures on a red card. He was re-released in 1980 with the second series on a white card, which is more scarce.
- Solid construction (no rubber bands)
- 5 points of articulation: neck, shoulders, and hips
- Robin's cape clips into holes in his shoulders, and does not seem to be easily removable
- Mego previously released Robin with bent legs in 1975 as part of the Comic Action Heroes line
[3 3/4-inch Archives] [Comic Action Heroes] [Greatest American Hero] [Pocket Super Heroes]