- Mego released Lex Luthor in 1979 as part of the first series of Pocket Super Heroes on a red card. He was not re-released in the 1980 second series, so he is not available on a white card.
- Solid construction (no rubber band)
- 5 points of articulation: neck, shoulders, and hips
- Other Superman-related Pocket Heroes include Superman, Jor-El, & and General Zod
- Lex Luthor is one of the three Pocket Super Heroes not previously released as Comic Action Heroes
[3 3/4-inch Archives] [Comic Action Heroes] [Greatest American Hero] [Pocket Super Heroes]