- These bootleg Laser Cycles were produced in Taiwan and released in Canada - they were released in blue, red, grey, silver, yellow, and green, and were released both carded and boxed
- The red cycle in the above picture is from the Tomy Tron line, for size comparison
- The Laser Cycles are about 2/3 the size of the Tron light cycles, and include a 2 1/2-inch Robot Driver
- The card back shows instructins on how to work the cycle
- These cycles are relatively scarce, espcially in the U.S.
- Some unscrupulous or unknowing dealers have tried to pass these off as prototypes for the Tomy light cycles
[3 3/4-inch Archives] [Alien] [Tron]