- Ertl released Luke, The Bronco Buster in 1983 as part of the Wrangler Brand line
- Includes saddle and vest accessories
- Rubber-band construction and 10 points of articulation - neck, shoulders, elbows, waist, hips, and knees
- The picture below is from page 19 (click here for entire page) of the 1983 Wrangler dealer catalog; notice that the pre-production catalog figure has a white hat, which differs from the production figure above. Also, in the catalog, he is listed simply as Wrangler Cowboy.
- Loose figure and catalog image provided by Kevin Austin
[3 3/4-inch Archives] [Butch & Sundance] [Indiana Jones] [Wrangler]