This archive is created and maintained by Kevin Lentz
- Counting variations and drivers, DFC released 13 Dragonriders of the Styx action figures in 1983 - 1984
- The figures all exhibit solid construction (no rubber-bands) and are articulated at the neck, shoulders, hips and knees
- Five of the accessories came with an additional exclusive action figure
- In 2004, I found 2 non-articulate, soft plastic figures of Ragnar and Demon that appear to have been cast from the figures, marked "© 1983 MTC / Hong Kong." I'd like more information on these figures, if you can help.
- The action figures were related to a line of plastic-soldier-type 1-inch figures, as well as to a line of fantasy creature mini-cars
- DFC also released the Bugmen of Insecta line, which has some similar accessories
[3 3/4-inch Archives] [Bugmen of Insecta] [Carrying Cases] [Dragonriders of the Styx]