Mattel Q&A: Comic-Con Booth
Summer-exclusive Naruto figures in packaging
July 2007 - Mattel has answered a few questions for us about their booth at the 2007 San Diego Comic International convention. (Scroll past the Q&A for a short description of the booth.)
1. What are the prices of each of the exclusives, including the HotWheels Batmobile?
Hot Wheels 1:64 Batmobile = 20.00
Hot Wheels 1:18 Batmobile Flocked = TBD
Man-Bat = 25.00
JLU three pack = 10.00
Naruto Figures 20 each or two for 35.00
2. What are the prizes for the raffle drawings?
Answer: The Mattel Entertainment booth will be raffling off two CARS master cartons. One on Friday, one on Saturday.
3. Will there be other toy/celebrity signings in addition to the Four Horsemen?
Answer: - George Barris will be signing Batmobiles at the Hot Wheels Booth on Saturday.
- The Four Horsemen will be signing on Friday and Saturday.
- Bruce Timm will be signing on Saturday at 2.
- Mattel designers will be signing on Saturday.
4. Will there be any new Avatar toys on display? (They weren't specifically listed in the booth description below)
Answer: No, Avatar will not be on display this year at the Mattel booth
5. Will any of the exclusive items be for sale on Wednesday (Preview
Answer: Only the Hot Wheels booth will start selling on Preview night
6. Will the exclusives be sold via the raffle/lottery again this year? (including the HotWheels Batmobile)
Answer: Nope! First come first serve this year at both booths.
Exhibit Features: Entertainment Booth
Once again Mattel will bring its amazing line of products to the floor of the San Diego Comic Con! Come visit our booth to purchase an exclusive DC Super Heroes™ Man-Bat™, Justice League Unlimited™ 3-pack, and Naruto™ Itachi™ & Sasuke™ figures. Our brand new redesigned booth will feature displays of many of our exciting toy lines including DC Super Heroes™, The Batman™, Justice League Unlimited™, DC Super Friends™ , CARS, Ratatouille© and Naruto™ as well as some sneak peeks and classic toy displays. We will also host raffles, toy signings and a few other surprises you'll just have to see to believe!
Find us at booth # 3029.