DC Comics at Wizard World LA
March 17, 2004 - Members of the DC Comics staff and freelance community are getting ready to hit Los Angeles for this coming weekend's Wizard World LA convention.
Among the staff at the DC Comics booth will be Dan DiDio, VP - Editorial; Hank Kanalz, WildStorm VP - General Manager; Terri Cunningham, VP - Managing Editor; Scott Dunbier, Executive Editor, WildStorm; and Ben Abernathy, WildStorm Editor.
DC freelancers scheduled to be at the convention include:
- Kurt Busiek (JLA/AVENGERS, ARROWSMITH, ASTRO CITY)
- Talent Caldwell (SUPERMAN, ACTION COMICS, ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN)
- Joe Casey (WILDCATS VERSION 3.0)
- Howard Chaykin (MIGHTY LOVE, BITE CLUB, CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN)
- Tomm Coker (BLOOD AND WATER)
- Amanda Conner (TWO STEP, MAD MAGAZINE)
- Geoff Johns (THE FLASH, JSA, TEEN TITANS)
- Steve Lieber (ON THE ROAD TO PERDITION: SANCTUARY)
- Jeph Loeb (SUPERMAN/BATMAN)
- Jimmy Palmiotti (THE MONOLITH, HAWKMAN, CATWOMAN)
- Tim Sale (BATMAN: DARK VICTORY)
- Michael Turner (SUPERMAN/BATMAN)
- Mark Waid (SUPERMAN: BIRTHRIGHT, EMPIRE)
- Judd Winick (OUTSIDERS, CAPER, GREEN ARROW)
The Direct Sales department will be represented by Bob Wayne, VP - Sales & Marketing; Patty Jeres, Director - Sales & Marketing Communications; Fletcher Chu-Fong, Manager - Events & Retailer Services; and Matt Keller, Manager - Marketing Services.
Fans and retailers coming to the convention can look forward to a special slide presentation covering upcoming projects from the DCU, WildStorm, VERTIGO and DC Direct, as well as panels on upcoming events in the SUPERMAN titles and a tribute to Julius Schwartz.
For more information, visit the Wizard website at www.wizarduniverse.com.