Zoids Shield Liger Non-Scale, Die-Cast Action Figure
ZOIDS SHIELD LIGER NON-SCALE, DIE-CAST ACTION FIGURE
Preorders Now Being Accepted for the Latest Mechanical Marvel from Yamato
TORRANCE, CA, September 21, 2010. At last! Shield Liger from the television anime series ZOIDS is available as a large scale, fully painted and assembled die-cast action figure through the engineering marvels of Yamato. This massive, both in size and weight, die-cast action figure is designed with an eye towards articulation, posing, and a host of special features; yet sacrifices nothing in its finer details. Here is just some of what is in store:
- Approximately 10.25" in length, over 17.00" including tail
- Two hundred (200) parts in total, including approximately eighty (80) die-cast parts
- Die-cast used in legs, chest, and waist
- Twenty-four (24) points of articulation
- Canopy opens & closes allowing boarding of Van Flyheight and Fiona pilot figures
- Head Shield (E Shield) spreads out
- Beams (Bazooka) lift from back
- Missile Pods spread out from side
- Six (6) kinds of figures: Van Flyheight (Standing), Van Flyheight (Pilot), Fiona (Standing), Fiona (Pilot), Zeke (Standing), Zeke (w/ Core)
- Zoids Core
- Both Zoids Core and Zeke with Core can be stored inside figure
- Up-grade Parts: two (2) kinds of Fangs and 30mm Twin Beams (for tail)
- Display Stand
- Extra Decal Stickers
Yamato USA and its distribution partners Diamond Comics, AAA Anime, BBCW Distributors, Entertainment Earth, Grosnor Sportscards, and Sideshow Collectibles are now accepting retailer preorders for Yamato's ZOIDS Shield Liger Non-Scale, Die-Ccast Action Figure. For more information, contact your local comic shop or visit us at www.YamatoToysUSA.com.
And stay up to date with Yamato USA via Twitter at http://twitter.com/YamatoUSA and Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yamato-USA/132548376788198.
ABOUT YAMATO USA
Yamato USA is the wholly owned subsidiary of Yamato Co., Ltd with headquarters in the otaku capital of the world, the Akihabara district of Tokyo, Japan. For over ten years, Yamato USA has proudly served otaku on this side of the world with a wide offering of miniature collectible figures, PVC and die-cast action figures, as well as poly-resin and PVC statues inspired by the hottest titles in Japanese anime, manga, and video game properties.
Yamato's original lines of product include: Story! Image! Figure! collectible miniatures and trading figures; Story! Image! Figure! EX PVC statues; as well as its newest lines, Creators' Labo and Sculptors' Originals, highlighting the talents of the leading artists and sculptors working in Japan; the GN-U DOU, a tribute to transforming super robots; and the explosive Project Dynamite. Nor to be overlooked are Yamato's Motoslave, Ingram and Danguard Ace engineering marvels from Bubblegum Crisis, Mobile Police Patlabor, and Planetary Robot Danguard Ace, some of the most impressive collectibles you will ever own!
And now Yamato USA adds its own line of collectible figures with its Fantasy Figure Gallery, a groundbreaking union of East and West as the leading sculptors of Asia bring to life the vision of legendary fantasy artists from Europe and the Americas to create resin quality pieces at PVC prices, and Sci-Fi Figure Gallery.