Thor Legendary Scale Bust Contest
Sideshow Collectibles and the Raving Toy Maniac present the Thor Legendary Scale Bust Contest.
Thanks to the fine folks at Sideshow Collectibles we are pleased to offer fans a chance to win the Thor Legendary Scale Bust. Read more about this bust on the Sideshow Collectibles web site.
The entry period for the contest is now over. Congratulations to the winner, Matt Walsh!
The rest of the fine print:
- The prizes for this contest is one (1) Thor Legendary Scale Bust, with a retail value of $224.99 USD.
- Entry period ends at noon Eastern time on Wednesday, February 18, 2009.
- You may enter once per email address.
- Only residents of the United States and Canada are eligible.
- You must be over 18 to enter. (If you are younger, please ask a parent to enter for you.)
- The drawing is a random process, with the winner chosen at random from all eligible entries.
- Delivery for the contest winner:
**The winner must allow 4-6 weeks after announcement of win to receive the product from Sideshow Collectibles. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions and/or substitutions except at Sponsor's sole discretion. See below for more International Shipping Terms. To get the latest news from Sideshow Collectibles, join our Newsletter!
- Delivery time & Restrictions:
All continental US orders are shipped via either UPS or FedEx ground service. Because FedEx cannot provide tracking numbers for P.O. Boxes, Sideshow Collectibles will not ship to a P.O. Box. Please provide your street address or your shipment will be delayed. For FedEx Ground deliveries, please allow up to 6 business days for delivery from the date your order is shipped.
- International Shipping Restrictions:
At this time Sideshow Collectibles is unable to make shipments to Venezuela or Nigeria. Please Click Here for further international shipping information and restrictions.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemption and/or substitutions except at Sponsor's sole discretion. All international winners will be responsible for any duties, tariffs, taxes or import fees assessed to their prize. Further, some countries outside of the U.S. do not have reliable mail services. In the event that a prize has been stolen or mishandled during shipment to an international destination, Sideshow may not be able to replace the specific item and will substitute a prize at its own discretion. If the winner prefers a specific quicker shipping method, they are responsible to notify Sideshow immediately, and will also be responsible to cover the additional costs if any. At this time, we do not accept credit cards from Mexico. Refer to our Help Desk for alternative payment options.
Want to enter more contests? Check out the contests links page, with links to other toy contests from around the Internet.