February 20, 2017 - The kid had the day off from school, so I talked him into McDonald's for lunch. He had a 20-piece chicken nugget box and I got a Happy Meal and scored the The LEGO Batman Movie Robin/Catwoman tin with stickers.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has The LEGO Batman Movie toys and cups as the goodies in their Happy Meals. I might have to get a set on eBay because I think I need those cups. The next promotion shown is a joint promo of HotWheels and Barbie.
- The Captain D's web site shows Kung Fu Panda puppets in their kids meals.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows five different "educational insights" games as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toys are board books.
- Subway Kids Meals have several different Boss Baby backpack tags.
- The Wendy's site is showing five different Create Your Adventure toys and activities in their kids meals. The next promotion shown is "Build Your Creativity." The under 3 toy is a board book.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- Arby's has revamped their web site and it still doesn't seem to show the toy anymore.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.