October 24, 2016 - We didn't eat out much since the last update, but the boy did score a Talking Tom figure at McDonald's. A few years back, he loved the Talking Tom apps, but he didn't seem especially interested in this toy. It's a cute figure, so I think he has just outgrown the license.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown trick-or-treat pails with their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown will be Trolls.
The McDonald's McPlay app has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows five different Shine a Light books as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toys are board books.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- The Captain D's web site shows Madagascar activities in their kids meals.
- The Wendy's site is showing five different Cartivities: Create on the Go toys and activities in their kids meals. The next promotion shown is "Create a Monsterpiece." The under 3 toy is a book.
- Arby's has revamped their web site and it still doesn't seem to show the toy anymore.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.