July 11, 2016 - For June, we made a single trip to McDonald's and picked up a Skylanders Superchargers toy. We don't play Skylanders, so this elicited a solid "meh" from the boy, although it is a pretty nice little toy.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has The Secret Life of Pets movie toys in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown has Step-It activity bands.
The McDonald's McPlay app has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- The Wendy's site is showing five different Camp Wannago toys and activities in their kids meals. The next promotion shown is "Cartivities: Create on the Go." The under 3 toy is a book.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows six different Click, Clack, Moo books as the goodies in their Kid's Meals.
- Arby's has revamped their web site and it still doesn't seem to show the toy anymore. A commentor (thank you!) posted to the June Round-Up that their local Arby's had a deck of UNO cards as the toy and a LeapFrog board book for kids under 3.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- The Captain D's web site shows the Uno card game their kids meals.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.