March 7, 2016 - February flew right by, even with the extra day. The only trip we made to a fast food restaurant was for a school fundraiser, but the boy did not want to by a kids meal then, so we scored no toys.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has a joint promotion of My Little Pony and Transformers in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is a joint promotion of Barbie Spy Squad and DC-themed Hot Wheels.
The McDonald's McPlay app has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- The Wendy's site is showing four different "Color Your World with Creativity" toys in their kids meals. The next promotion shown is "Cartivities: Create on the Go." The under 3 toy is a book.
- The Captain D's web site shows the Apples to Apples card game their kids meals.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- The Chick-fil-A site shows five different World Tour travel kits as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toy is a board book.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.