September 21, 2015 - The boy made one single trip to McDonald's this month, and scored Monster Mutt, one of the Monster Jam trucks. He was so excited by it that he left it in the bag and it sat lost and forgotten until I needed a picture for this month's round-up!
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has a joint promotion of Hello Kitty school supplies and Monster Jam trucks in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is Hotel Transylvania 2.
The McDonald's McPlay app has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- The Wendy's site is featuring Classic Playground Games in their kids meals. The under 3 toy is a board book.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows five Blue Orange Games as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toy is a board book.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- The Captain D's web site does not show their current promotion in their kids meals.
- Arby's has revamped their web site and it doesn't seem to show the toy anymore.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.