June 16, 2015 - The boy and I managed just a single trip to McDonald's in the past month, and each scored a NERF squirt gun. The "girl version" looks like a pink bow, but shoots water instead of plastic or foam projectiles.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has a joint promo of NERF and NERF Rebelle in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is from the Minions movie, twelve different talking toys. The boy has already requested that I "just buy the whole set from eBay."
The McDonald's McPlay app has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows Artzooka puppet kits as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toy is a board book.
- The Wendy's site is featuring Dreamworks Dragons: Race to the Edge toys in their kids meals, with All Hail King Julien coming soon. The under 3 toy is a board book.
- The Captain D's web site does not show the current promo for their kids meals.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- Arby's has revamped their web site and it doesn't seem to show the toy anymore.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.