March 15, 2015 - February flew by with no trips to fast food. Good for our health, bad for our collections.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has a joint promo of HotWheels and Barbie in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is the animated movie Home.
The McDonald's McPlay app now has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows 5 different Pocket Doodles activity books as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toy is a board book.
- The Wendy's site is featuring mystery toys in their kids meals, with Annie coming soon. The under 3 toy is a board book based on Yo Gabba Gabba.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- Subway Kids Meals have six different Mickey Mouse messenger-style bags. Each bag comes with a small puzzle or washi tape.
- The Captain D's web site does not currently list the toy in their kids meals.
- Arby's has revamped their web site and it doesn't seem to show the toy anymore.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.