November 24, 2014 - We made just one trip to McDonald's this past month, where the boy snagged a Max Steel plane with a
missile launcher and I picked up a Hello Kitty toy that opens to reveal a hair barrette you can wear.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has Max Steel and Hello Kitty toys in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is Penguins of Madagascar.
The McDonald's McPlay app now has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows 3D Animal Discovery toys as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toy is a board book of Caillou.
- The Wendy's is featuring Night at the Museum 3 toys.
- Subway Kids Meals have Big Hero 6 bags and trading cards.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- Captain D's has Amazing Spider-Man 2 items in their kids meals.
- Arby's has revamped their web site and it doesn't seem to show the toy anymore.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.