June 16, 2014 - Once again, the boy made just one visit to fast food in the past month, scoring a pair of Pokemon toys at McDonald's. He also talked me into a set of Burger King's Tom and Jerry toys via eBay.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has toys from How to Train Your Dragon 2 in their Happy Meals. The next promotion shown is a joint promo of Mario Kart 8 and Teenie Beanie Boos.
Their McPlay app now has free ebooks in it as well as a game. The ebooks are also available on their web site.
- The Chick-fil-A site lists five different Blue Orange mini-games as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The "kids under 3" item is a board book.
- The Wendy's web site still does not list the toys at all, but sometimes they mention the toys on their Facebook page. They appear to have Superman and Wonder Woman toys in June.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- Subway Kids Meals have Maleficient drawstring backpacks.
- Like Wendy's, Arby's has revamped their web site and it doesn't seem to show the toy anymore.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.