- Each Mini-Monsters figure was released on a card featuring a picture of that creature from the classic Universal movie
- The card back features a black and white photo of all six figures
- Each figure was available on at least 4 different cards - please refer to the different Dracula carded figures below
- First (far left), each figure was released without glow-in-the-dark features. The easiest way to spot one of these is by the absence of any logo in the upper left corner of the card
- Each figure was also re-released with glow-in-the-dark features, and each glow-in-the-dark figure was released on two different cards.
- The first card (middle left) for the glow-in-the-dark figures features a yellow "Glows in the Dark!" logo in the upper left corner, but does not feature colorful graphics around the bubble; the second card adds the colorful graphics around the bubble (and also has the "Glow in the Dark" logo in the upper left corner).
- Each glow-in-the-dark figure was also released in Canada by Irwin. These are easy to spot by the Irwin logo in the upper left corner. These figures do glow in the dark, despite the absense of the "Glow in the Dark" logo or bubble graphics.
[3 3/4-inch Archives] [Dracula] [Mini Monsters] [Wizard of Oz]