- Mego released The Joker in 1975 as part of the Comic Action Heroes line
- Solid construction
- 6 points of articulation: neck, shoulders, waist, and hips
- Orange cane and stand (small feet holes)
- Joker's coat is removable - the front and back have loops on each side that fasten onto small pegs on his side
- Note that the U.K. version of the Joker (left) does not include a coat, cane, or stand.
- Joker is one of the three Comic Action Heroes that was not re-released as part of the Pocket Super Heroes line
[3 3/4-inch Archives] [Comic Action Heroes] [Greatest American Hero] [Pocket Super Heroes]