Toy Biz: X-Men 2
Series One of the 6-inch X-Men 2 action figures is due in stores in March/April 2003, and will be:
- Superposeable Cyclops with light-up optic blast and exploding missile launcher
- Superposeable Nightcrawler with wall-mountable base and bendy tail
- Superposeable Wolverine with battle action base
- Battle Attack Logan with tornado claw-slashing action
Series Two is due in September/November 2003, and will be:
- Magneto with magnetic base
- Superposeable Iceman with light-up ice blasts
- Street Fight Logan with claw-slashing action and interchangeable hands
- Claw Strike Wolverine with catapult base
- Cyclops (shown in Trenchcoat, although the accessories were not finalized at the time of Toy Fair)
The 6-inch action figures will be in the $7.99 USD price range, while the larger 12-inch rotocast molded figures will be in the $9.99 range. The Wolverine (13") and Nightcrawler (12") roto figures will be available in April 2003 if they aren't already in your local stores. A Cyclops roto figure will follow later in the year.
Other X-Men movie toys on the way are:
- Light N'Sound X-Jet: the X-Jet is redesigned for the second movie. Due out in stores by April 2003, with a suggested retail of around $19.99. Comes with an exclusive 6-inch Wolverine figure.
- Battle Action Wolverine: a 13-inch action figure with sound effects, due in stores by April 2003, with a suggested price of $16.99. (A big Wolverine figure with a handle on his back so you can make him punch and kick. When you raise his arms, his claws pop out.)
- Wolverine Claws: retractable claws that kids can slip on just like the Hulk Hands or the Spider-Man Web Shooters. The Claws also feature "slashing" sounds. Due out in April 2003, with a suggested retail of $12.99
Click on the photographs to see larger versions. Use your browser's "back" button to return to this page.
Street Fight Logan
Return to the 2003 Toy Fair Menu
Return to the RTM Toy Events Menu
All images, format, content, and design are copyright © 1994-2013 Raving Toy Maniac. No part of these pages may be reproduced without express written consent of the Raving Toy Maniac. Licensed character names and images are copyright © their respective companies.