January 16, 2017 - The boy is approaching double-digits and seems to have mostly outgrown kids meals. Bummer. We'll just have to do this without him.
Let's see what's out there in restaurants this month! (More after the jump)
A quick check of the web sites for the more popular fast food restaurants reveals the following:
- McDonald's has Teen Titans Go! toys and Sweethearts "clip gloss" as the goodies in their Happy Meals. The next promotion wasn't shown yet on January 16, because the site was still listing Sing toys as the current promotion while also saying that it runs through January 9th.
- The Chick-fil-A site shows five different TableTopics converstation starters as the goodies in their Kid's Meals. The under 3 toys are board books.
- The Wendy's site is showing five different Creative Crates toys and activities in their kids meals. The next promotion shown is "Create Your Adventure." The under 3 toy is a book.
No changes from last month at these restaurants:
- The Captain D's web site does not show a current promotion for their kids meals.
- Arby's has revamped their web site and it still doesn't seem to show the toy anymore.
- Taco Bell has phased out Kids Meals and their Kids Menu. Most of the items will still be available on their regular menu, but will no longer be marketed as for kids, so really the only difference is that the toys are gone.